Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New update 0600 and Strong Interference Warning

Sterling Collins

Join
Jun 22, 2017
Ok and Hello Spark pilots . I did the new update .0600 that all are bitching about tonight after work and it went flawless and all is better . The RC and my 4 batteries are updated too with ease . I see they also put back the takeoff/land in the special functions as its was gone after one of the last updates and thats all I use to take off and land so this is great . Also have been getting the warning all the time ( my park , the beach , the mountains over the last few weeks and never had these warnings before the last upgrade ) " Strong interference , turn off wifi and blue tooth " so DJI says to do a new compass calibration , a new IMU calibration , and a controller calibration . I did this all tonight ( also on my P4P ) and the warning is GONE !!!! I flew the Spark for a few minutes in my park and its better than ever with all the new upgrades and calibrations ( its was getting dark ) . Get your machines updated Spark Pilots , remember your Spark and my P4P is a flying computer and we update our cells , computers , tablets and more all the time to make things better . I want performance and fun on my machines not crashes and downtime and complaints . Aces High Drone pilots and get with it and upgrade or complain and ***** and talk of returns and DJI is doing wrong because they really are not . Thanks

Good that calibration worked fine for you, in many situations , if you do the calibration in a area of interference it may result in comps error mid flight.

Ok and Hello Spark pilots . I did the new update .0600 that all are bitching about tonight after work and it went flawless and all is better . The RC and my 4 batteries are updated too with ease . I see they also put back the takeoff/land in the special functions as its was gone after one of the last updates and thats all I use to take off and land so this is great . Also have been getting the warning all the time ( my park , the beach , the mountains over the last few weeks and never had these warnings before the last upgrade ) " Strong interference , turn off wifi and blue tooth " so DJI says to do a new compass calibration , a new IMU calibration , and a controller calibration . I did this all tonight ( also on my P4P ) and the warning is GONE !!!! I flew the Spark for a few minutes in my park and its better than ever with all the new upgrades and calibrations ( its was getting dark ) . Get your machines updated Spark Pilots , remember your Spark and my P4P is a flying computer and we update our cells , computers , tablets and more all the time to make things better . I want performance and fun on my machines not crashes and downtime and complaints . Aces High Drone pilots and get with it and upgrade or complain and ***** and talk of returns and DJI is doing wrong because they really are not . Thanks
I also set the front right programmable button to "Takeoff/Land. Yesterday while doing my updates I picked up the remote to restart it and accidentally touched the take off button. The Spark immediately started and took off from the kitchen table almost taking off my son's face. Scared the **** out of him and me as I was not expecting that. Will not be using that option for the button again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar