Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New video out - WHERE I LIVE

Very nice area. Plenty of room to fly and scenic.

Thanks to pilots like you, we get to see another part the world.

Thanks for sharing.:)

Reactions: jimlips
Just shows how capable the Spark is when in good hands. Excellent filming and editing.

Did I detect a touch of dolly zoom there at about 1:10? Very nice reveal. I'm not as talented as you, so I have no room to be critical.

Beautiful scenery and great editing! I have to wonder why you are using the Rotor Riot logo though. With your talent, you should create your own unique logo. Just a thought.

big thanks to all of you guys, didn't expect such reactions :)

I'm trying to do my best. In last couple months I swapped the Spark for a Mavic Pro. After few days of dissatisfaction I swapped Pro for Mavic Air and guess what. After a week or so I ended up back with my Spark (the one I sold, not the new one). I felt really happy when I brought my Spark back home (even if I had to swap it for Air) and didn't regret any financial loss. Sometimes I do regret that I didn't kept some of the Mavics but after all I'm pretty confident about what I really like about flying and that's trying to carve the best from the smallest yet very surprising little bird like Spark. Maybe someday in the future I will talk myself over to get some Mavic 2 or so but for now I'm definitely happy with Spark :)

Sorry for that long story :-D

About the watermark..actually I have one I created and used for a while before I made this one (at first I didn't even know that it's a Rotor Riot logo, to be honest :) but still can't decide which one to use. I don't really like the idea of stealing somebody's logo, so I'll probably stick with mine.

Attachments

• rmphoto.png
    rmphoto.png
    85 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: graywoulf
What a story! And I used to want a Mavic Pro so bad. And your logo looks quite professional as well. Looking forward to seeing more videos from you.

What a story! And I used to want a Mavic Pro so bad. And your logo looks quite professional as well. Looking forward to seeing more videos from you.

thanks, I'll consider using this one since it cost me some time to create.

about the Mavic.. I wanted it really bad too but in fact I wasn't really impressed by the camera quality. Don't get me wrong, it's amazing piece of tech with insane range, but same like Spark or any other drone, it has its specific known issues that didn't heard about before I bought it. The thing that bothered me most was spontaneous gimbal tilt when flying sideways. What surprised me too was that pano mode is not able to adjust center point of the shot by tilting gimbal like you can do with spark but always center itself on horizon. So you have a panorama with empty sky on half of the image. Actually this was the issue with the Mavic Air too. You might say that it's not important but for me who makes panoramic photography for 80% of flight time, it's pretty big problem. Spark serves the best for me now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis