Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Newest Litchi beta supports Waypoints and Orbit for Spark!

Wow, 58 views and not a single comment. Not that anyone apparently cares, but I flew a 7 minute 17 waypoint mission that turned out fricken awesome. This bird has got some cinematic in her, even with that 2 axis. Bird was never under 20 mph and garlic buttery smoof. Your welcome.

Wow, 58 views and not a single comment. Not that anyone apparently cares, but I flew a 7 minute 17 waypoint mission that turned out fricken awesome. This bird has got some cinematic in her, even with that 2 axis. Bird was never under 20 mph and garlic buttery smoof. Your welcome.
Mate I am so so happy now I do not need a mavic air ....The spark is smaller and less noticeable..
Waypoints is all I wanted and Litchi is Awesome..I used it all the time with my phantom 3
R u on android or apple

I’m on the beta. I’ve always only used WiFi. You can request the beta by contacting Litchi.

Sweet mate ...Thanks Heaps
Gonna try as soon as I can get the Beta
I only have used WiFi as well seems to work fine for me

I have considered buying LItchi for a long time for the waypoints capability but have held off due to it's earlier non support for the Spark. Now that the Spark has been added, I would like to know what the difference is between the beta and the normal version. And is there any chance that the Go 4 app will include waypoints any time soon? Thanks.

I wasn't aware of Litchi before this thread. Very cool. I'm interested in way points for Spark as well and wondering if DJI would ever add them.

In answer to your previous comment. A lot of us care...lol Anything that will make the Spark untouchable from other drones is definitely of interest. It’s very low signature both off the ground and on, already makes this lil sweetheart a keeper.
Have also been wondering about normal vs beta before investing. Is there any major differences?

Any chance of seeing video from one of your Lichi flights?

As far as the beta goes, once you purchase the app you can request to be a beta tester by contacting Litchi through their site. They will then email you a link to download TestFlight which will set up the beta version of your app on the device your using. I’ve been a beta tester for awhile now, and started with the Mavic Air. No issues to report. With waypoints and Litchi in particular, it’s really important to do all the research you can before you set up and fly a mission. I really recommend watching some of the tutorials on YouTube and taking your time with it. It ends up being a very rewarding experience when you pull of a beautiful cinematic mission. Most mistakes happen from pilots setting up missions inaccurately. As far as posting a video, no. I don’t post videos.

As far as the beta goes, once you purchase the app you can request to be a beta tester by contacting Litchi through their site. They will then email you a link to download TestFlight which will set up the beta version of your app on the device your using. I’ve been a beta tester for awhile now, and started with the Mavic Air. No issues to report. With waypoints and Litchi in particular, it’s really important to do all the research you can before you set up and fly a mission. I really recommend watching some of the tutorials on YouTube and taking your time with it. It ends up being a very rewarding experience when you pull of a beautiful cinematic mission. Most mistakes happen from pilots setting up missions inaccurately. As far as posting a video, no. I don’t post videos.
Thx for the info. Will chk it out. Great info.

I would like to see videos of litchi preferably from IOS, OTG. Also does Litchi also make considerations for the Spark's 2 axis gimbal.? Or is it that we still have to set up our routes and make our own adjustments for it?

Tried the Litchi beta on Android yesterday. Waypoints and orbit now works with Spark. :D
OTG cable was still connected from my prior flight with the GO4 app and to my surprise OTG worked with Litchi beta as well. I think prior versions didn‘t support OTG.
Bad surprise was, that Litchi beta on Android not silently switched to CE mode (I‘m usually running it in FCC mode) when connecting. :mad:This was always the case with Litchi on iOS but so far on Android Litchi didn’t mess with FCC mode. It didn‘t even display a dialog like in the GO4 app about wrong country etc. you have to dismiss. Seems that convenience is gone with the beta. :(

I have been studying Litchi tutorial videos and am blown away by the power of that program. I installed the basic program, and am accepted in the beta test program, but the play store can't update my standard version. It just sits on "installing" forever. I am so frustrated. I can't wait to get flying with it!!!

EDIT: THE PLAY STORE FINALLY DOWNLOADED THE BETA! And it works perfectly so far with the OTG cable connected. Now to fly some missions.....

Last edited:
I'm needing a comparison between Litchi and Autopilot for the spark. As far as does either take the 2 axis gimbal into consideration or is it just ported to the spark.?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme