Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Niagara Falls with the Spark

I've been there a couple of times. It is an amazing show of nature.

Nice shot of the Falls. Be careful flying around the falls as the DJI Care Refresh will be a tough one to get back should you biff it in the drink.:oops:

Thanks for sharing.

Talk about hazards! You had the water, the mist, the shear wall, the cold, it was snowing, and I bet wind to contend with! This video gives people like myself who has never been to the falls a great view all around the area. I admit you have more courage when it comes to flying your spark in those conditions. Great video, thanks for sharing

Reactions: scottyahole
So it legal to fly a drone at the falls? I’m new but, the spark won’t fly if it’s a no fly zone correct? Does this also work in Europe on the App(no fly zone). Going on a cruise, would like to get footage .
Yeah, that's what I thought too, shouldn't it be illegal to fly there? Especially if it's the border of two countries?

Hmmm, something does not "feel right" about that list.
It is too much like our own regualtions and I can tell you US and Canadian drone laws are very different.
I planned me a Litchi mission for Niagara Falls from the US side because the Canadian side was totally illegal.
I will have to look up my research again once I get back from vacation in Vegas.

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Very beautiful video of the falls. But were you in Sports mode??? Your movements are swift, your panning almost jerky, too quick. Your gimbal should perhaps be slowed down to allow the eyes to see more during the transitions. Perhaps someone more into professional videography could comment. You sure did get some amazing views, though. What an impressive sight in nature.

Very beautiful video of the falls. But were you in Sports mode??? Your movements are swift, your panning almost jerky, too quick. Your gimbal should perhaps be slowed down to allow the eyes to see more during the transitions. Perhaps someone more into professional videography could comment. You sure did get some amazing views, though. What an impressive sight in nature.
The spark is very new to me, it was was 5th time flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar