Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No audible warning on Low battery?

manfredo

Join
Jul 17, 2017
Hello all, just curious if anyone else is having trouble with the Low battery warning not making any sounds? I get the visual alert but there/s no beeping or anything...My Mavic controller seems to work fine, but the Spark does not. Anyone else have this issue?

I just get the visual warning also at 30% remaining no audible noise
Same here, and it starts auto landing procedure at 15%. The Mavic beeps loudly at 30% and auto lands at 10%. I really like the beeping because it gets my attention and makes me want to land. I've checked and my iphone (which I still hate by the way) has all audio set correctly.

When you're used to a Mavic, 30% battery in a Spark is a bad thing (you need to be planning your landing already at this point).

The levels can be set in the battery settings.
My 5c

Oups, didn't found on saved screenshoot the critical setting, only see the warning level setting. Will need to reckeck with the Spark on.

I have only had mine for a week but I feel like I remember before the update there was some sort of noise at 30% and not there's not. I agree there should be some sort of noise so we can get a good head start on getting back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe