Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Offline Mode

ageloreyes27

Join
Aug 14, 2017
Anyone else think the spark should have a (offline mode) where it disables all the lights, gimbal, gps etc so the user can download the files via wifi without having to consume your entire battery on a big file???

When i want to dload videos on to my phone it just takes ages and with everything on, the spark gets extremely hot

What draws a lot is what you actually do need running to download the files (camera and all processing...)

Use a card reader?

Get an OTG adapter for your phone/tablet and connect the Spark, you should be able to get directly the SD as an USB drive.

Reactions: Kilrah
Anyone else think the spark should have a (offline mode) where it disables all the lights, gimbal, gps etc so the user can download the files via wifi without having to consume your entire battery on a big file???

When i want to dload videos on to my phone it just takes ages and with everything on, the spark gets extremely hot

I agree especially for things like stitching panos and shallow focus images.

Wish the MicroSD card would eject a bit further, very hard to grab.
I have the opposite experience, I have to be careful when I pop out the card that it doesn't eject and fly across the room.

I have the opposite experience, I have to be careful when I pop out the card that it doesn't eject and fly across the room.

Same here. Took a minute to find it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar