Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Osmo Pocket

Join
Dec 1, 2017
I just bought the Osmo Pocket, guess what? It only works on certain phones. Anybody have the same problem? I just spend a fortune on all the accessories for it. Now got to return it. Nobody ever mentioned that its only compatible with certain phone, it wont even work with my iPad. Frustrating. . .

Don't know if it would've helped in this case, but when I'm looking at buying a new item, I try researching what others have to say about it. Too often the manufacturers only extol the virtues of their product without telling you the whole story. Leave it to real world users to find issues and they'll tell you. I live by the idea that whatever problem you're having or whatever your interest, somebody somewhere has already been down that road and you can benefit from their experience. Good luck, sorry it didn't work out.

Thanks for the advice. I looked at all the reviews etc. And no where did they say you had to buy a cell phone to activate the Osmo. They all make it seem that it's plug and play out of the box. DJI is very frustrating. I had to bite the bullet and buy an iPad to fly my Spark. The only thing I use the iPad for is to fly the Spark, nothing else. Anyway, thanks for responding. I just thought I could get some info for the Osmo.

I just bought the Osmo Pocket, guess what? It only works on certain phones. Anybody have the same problem? I just spend a fortune on all the accessories for it. Now got to return it. Nobody ever mentioned that its only compatible with certain phone, it wont even work with my iPad. Frustrating. . .
I bought the Osmo Mobile 3 and love it, it works with the iPhone. I thought the Osmo Pocket worked without anything else Why doest it need a phone?

Works perfectly with my iPhone. plugs directly in or syncs via wifi (with module). I mostly use it on it's own then movie to my PC or iPhone. NO ISSUES whatsoever using on it's own. fits in my pocket and I take it out and turn it on when needed. this is why I bought it, near instant on and stable footage.

Works perfectly with my iPhone. plugs directly in or syncs via wifi (with module). I mostly use it on it's own then movie to my PC or iPhone. NO ISSUES whatsoever using on it's own. fits in my pocket and I take it out and turn it on when needed. this is why I bought it, near instant on and stable footage.
Problem is I now have to buy an iPhone to get it to activate. Never was told that when I bought it. I thought it would work with any phone, or just on it's own. It won't work right out of the box. Bummer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh