Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG Cable. assistnace

tecarey18

Join
Mar 8, 2019
Loc
Fairfield CT. USA
So been flying for a while. I started using OTG cable right from the get go. Recently my spark prompted me for firmware upgrade which i did. Had some challenges, but it looked like it took. Anyway the last couple times I've tried to fly, it wont recognize my OTG. I use an iPhone. No matter which I connect first, the phone or the controller, nothing. I forces me to use wifi to connect.
I've tried connecting with wifi, then switching to airplane mode. I've put it in airplane mode first then connected. Nothing. It used to work,. Now I am thinking the firmware upgrade is somehow interfering. Has anyone else had issue with this?
thanks

So been flying for a while. I started using OTG cable right from the get go. Recently my spark prompted me for firmware upgrade which i did. Had some challenges, but it looked like it took. Anyway the last couple times I've tried to fly, it wont recognize my OTG. I use an iPhone. No matter which I connect first, the phone or the controller, nothing. I forces me to use wifi to connect.
I've tried connecting with wifi, then switching to airplane mode. I've put it in airplane mode first then connected. Nothing. It used to work,. Now I am thinking the firmware upgrade is somehow interfering. Has anyone else had issue with this?
thanks
Hello I use my ipad mini 2 with my Spark and use ios convertor and standard ios charging cable. Works great

thanks
I'd be inclined to uninstall Go4 then do a cold boot (depends on the model of iPhone and iOS version) and once back in, reinstall Go4.

thanks
Its possible that your cable is bad.

Może musisz ustawić zasady działania połączenia. „transfer plików”, „ładowanie” i tak dalej. W połączeniu USB wybierz odpowiednią akcję, aby ostatecznie mogła zostać użyta jako połączenie kontrolera telefonicznego.

Have just replaced my OTG but haven’t used it yet I was not getting the seamless conectivity I used to get and they are so cheap for what they deliver. Will let you know if it helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit