Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG Cable issue...

Vapor069

Join
May 2, 2018
Loc
Fort Myers | Florida
My OTG cable worked just fine until the last update. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a particulr OTG cable I should purchase? I fly with an iPhone 8 Plus.

IMG_8384.PNG

I was getting those with my 6S Plus, but it still worked when dismissed. When I switched to an XS Max (and iOS 12.1) same cable no errors at all.

Reactions: Vapor069
My OTG cable worked just fine until the last update. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a particulr OTG cable I should purchase? I fly with an iPhone 8 Plus.

View attachment 7659
I get this message on my iPhone 7. If it really doesn’t connect, I might have to unplug the cable once or twice until it establishes a connection. I suspect my particular brand of cable is the issue.

Reactions: Vapor069
Is it not working, or you see the message of not supported?

Thanks for the reply! It appears to be working, but I never got this message before. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue after the update. Also, any Amazon recommendations for a an OTG cable that doesn't display an error message?

I'm wondering if it's the update, my phone, or the cable?
This message is from your iPhone. The cable isn't certified by Apple, but none of otg cables is.

I see this message while using non apple approved cables for charging, also.

Ignore it, just press dismiss and that's all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef