Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

out of focus pics and video on my spark

Try this process. Turn on the Spark as though your were getting ready to fly. Don't start the props. Start the VIDEO. Verify that the image on your iPad is good (un-blurry). Start the props ( don't launch, but do the sticks down and in ) so the motors start. Watch the video to see if it changes. Launch using the left stick and release the stick at hover height. Fly around briefly, then land. Stop video. Review the video on your iPad. Remove the SD card and review the footage on your desktop. Compare the qualities.

You now have footage of 1) before the motors started, 2) when the motors started, but before flight, 3) at launch, but before other flight commands were initiated, and 4) video during flight commands. You will also have flight telemetry.

If you find that the blur begins with the motors running, I would head on over to the DJI Support site and initiate a CHAT session. I've found that being prepared and ready to attach images, video files and telemetry info gets a good reply, many times solutions. Be prepared to spend some time, though as they go through the diagnosis process.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy