Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pano photo issues.

Jonl78

Join
Mar 23, 2018
Hi guys.

I have had issues where the spark will not complete a pano photo sequence, it used to in all 3 pano modes and comes up a "camera malfunction" error. I will try to do it again tomorrow but I have a feeling it may be a software issue. I would appreciate any thoughts or comments in advance.

If you are using a lens filter, it may be the problem.

If not, try rebooting the software.

Welcome to the Forum .:cool:

Reactions: Jonl78
If you are using a lens filter, it may be the problem.

If not, try rebooting the software.

Welcome to the Forum .:cool:
Thanks mate for the reply, I am not using any lens filters, to be honest I didnt know they were available, when I get off the beers tomorrow ill try to update everything! apart from that I am really enjoying the spark, as a CNC technician I really appreciate how many sensors they pack in there for the price, only got about 7 hours on the little fella.

Ok, so it turns out i was using a dodgy SD card that kept getting corrupted, I threw out the crappy Kogan 32g one and put a good quality sandisk in there and everything is working like a charm. Being a tightarse has its penalties at times! My first successful pano below.
DJI Albumpanorama_1521864160741.jpg

Ok, so it turns out i was using a dodgy SD card that kept getting corrupted, I threw out the crappy Kogan 32g one and put a good quality sandisk in there and everything is working like a charm. Being a tightarse has its penalties at times! My first successful pano below.
View attachment 4120
And your first Pano rocks! Good deal. You can skimp on lunch but not your drone.

Reactions: Jonl78
thanks Manny, I am just starting to explore what it can do and I am coming to a realisation that I have bought a fairly good flying digital camera. Though I am not denying that sports mode flying is the best fun I have had for awhile:)

Reactions: MannyCAM2001
Pano's are my favorite, I take the sphere but them cut away what I don't need, the 46 photos gives awesome pics. Still working on editing.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-8_12-59-35.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-8_12-59-35.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: Victoria
Pano's are my favorite, I take the sphere but them cut away what I don't need, the 46 photos gives awesome pics. Still working on editing.
Ditto!
I particularly like the horizontal Pano, since my plan is to combine them with the videos I shoot, and don’t like the 4x3 format when both my TV and Spark footage are in the 16x9 aspect ratio. I find it a total distraction when watching widescreen and a 4x3 pic comes up. It could be just me though. Does anyone ever print pics anymore? Lol, if I do I would be happier to crop the pano, instead of the other way around.

Reactions: Ben Chapman
I too have had trouble getting a full sequence of shots from the pano modes. I have a SanDisk Ultra C10 Micro SD HC1 card (16gb), so should be sufficient to record the photos.
Any tips for the pano modes? Particularly is sphere mode, I wonder if the hight that the spark is hovering at would impact the stiching process, as field of view of each shot would be smaller at lower altitudes, and larger at higher altitutes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d beard