Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

People in sphere photo?

thewhatever

Join
Nov 8, 2017
Hello
I wonder how to make a sphere photo while having 1 or 2 people look like giant compared to the sphere? Should I position the spark in a diagonal way instead of vertical?

It is a matter of perspective. If your Spark is high in the air, it is looking down at people & they appear to be small. If the Spark is at shoulder height people will appear tall. To make the illusion work you will need to eliminate tall objects nearby. Objects far away look small & could help the illusion.
Try this... A big empty field. 2 People standing 50m apart, facing each other.The Spark in the middle, 1m above the ground. The people will have stand still, as they are the main subjects.
This is all theoretical you may have to experiment. Good luck. : )

Last edited:
No need for that, sphere pano is a quick shot, it does its thing regardless. It uses a fair amount of battery. You need to review the photo while in flight mode, to stitch the 64 photos together & show the finished product. Then you will need an app like “Tiny Planets” to permanently twist the photo. I hope you share the results.

Reactions: thewhatever
No need for that, sphere pano is a quick shot, it does its thing regardless. It uses a fair amount of battery. You need to review the photo while in flight mode, to stitch the 64 photos together & show the finished product. Then you will need an app like “Tiny Planets” to permanently twist the photo. I hope you share the results.

Once sparky finishes the 64 photos it will automatically stitch them or you have to go to the gallery?

It doesn’t stitch automatically, you have to review your photos. It is a little triangle icon on the “in flight” screen of DJI Go4. I use it after my spark lands, but before I turn anything off. Because it needs everything on & ready to fly, to access the icon. When you tap the triangle it will begin stitching, then reveal.

Reactions: thewhatever
Ok so I tried it I think the drone was a bit too far, though it started to beep at 2m from us because of obstacle avoidance so it was about 4 meters from us, the result is cool somehow.
I tried to upload the ''3d'' result to skypixel but eve though it said 99% when I went to its link it said that it was unavailable :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran