Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Photo & video clarity

Dhiren77

Join
Oct 23, 2019
I recently sent my spark for a camera replacement. But when I got it I felt the quality of image or video is very poor. Seems like I'm gettng them in some 2mp camera. And its not in 720p.
So my question is, is it possible to change the camera with some cheap one in my case..?

I recently sent my spark for a camera replacement. But when I got it I felt the quality of image or video is very poor. Seems like I'm gettng them in some 2mp camera. And its not in 720p.
So my question is, is it possible to change the camera with some cheap one in my case..?

Send it back for repair citing unsatisfactory repair.
But, this is downloaded video and not the mobile device cache, right?

Reactions: Dhiren77
The Spark's video is only in 1080p 30FPS format on the SD card. If you are trying to compare that to the cached video you get on your mobile device, you will find the video on the mobile device is far inferior to the real video on your SD card. Be sure you are downloading the contents of your SD card, dont base any quality judgements on your mobile device cached video.

The Spark's video is only in 1080p 30FPS format on the SD card. If you are trying to compare that to the cached video you get on your mobile device, you will find the video on the mobile device is far inferior to the real video on your SD card. Be sure you are downloading the contents of your SD card, dont base any quality judgements on your mobile device cached video.
i totally made this same mistake back i began flying! always put your sd chip into your computer/laptop via a adaptor. this way you can acheive the full 1080p 30FPS video quality!

Reactions: pmshop
If I may be allowed to piggyback off of this thread: My original Spark unfortunately met its demise. I bought a supposed new one off of ebay but to me the video quality is not even close to that of my original Spark (may he rest in peace). Could they possibly have snuck in a cheaper camera into my 'new' drone? Thanks for any insight.
G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit