Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Photos & Videos

irvine

Join
Dec 26, 2018
Hi all on the Spark do you know if it takes photos and videos when you turn it on . I get pictures and videos and I've never turned them on. Thank you Irvine

Hi all on the Spark do you know if it takes photos and videos when you turn it on . I get pictures and videos and I've never turned them on. Thank you Irvine
Normally, you have to trigger both. Check to see if your video and shutter buttons are stuck in the pressed in position.
I don't recall ever learning of an option in the app that triggers video/photos upon start

Hi Richard yes it is a bit strange not really worried I just delete the recorded stuff. Thanks
Normally, you have to trigger both. Check to see if your video and shutter buttons are stuck in the pressed in position.
I don't recall ever learning of an option in the app that triggers video/photos upon start

Hi Richard yes it is a bit strange not really worried I just delete the recorded stuff. Thanks

I have accidentally hit the trigger while fumbling with the remote when preparing to launch or during flight, getting random pictures and/or video.

I've also forgot to turn the recording OFF when shutting down the Spark which may result in a corrupt file.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme