Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pictures from Crystal River Fl USA

Great photos! Have you done one of the manatee kayaking tours? One of our employees was looking into it, it's a far drive from Fort Myers though for just a day trip.

Reactions: Vader01
They are fantastic creatures, but have been subject to increasing stress. Citrus County is the only place you can legally swim with the manatees , but there are rules. Recommend familiarizing yourself with Florida law pertaining to manatees to avoid potential jail time. The Smithsonian has an informative page: Smithsonian: swimming with the manatees

Great photos! Have you done one of the manatee kayaking tours? One of our employees was looking into it, it's a far drive from Fort Myers though for just a day trip.
No I haven't but I'd be the one snorkeling with them. I used to live in north Florida and went to the springs all year round up there.

great pics and HOW MANY!!!! I was there in 2015... I went for a manatee bout and snorkeling tour in August 2015 in Cristal River and we could barely see one or two during a 1h navigation. They are so peaceful animals!

great pics and HOW MANY!!!! I was there in 2015... I went for a manatee bout and snorkeling tour in August 2015 in Cristal River and we could barely see one or two during a 1h navigation. They are so peaceful animals!
Next time just go to Three Sisters Springs. They have a nice boardwalk where you can view the manateees. ?

Beautiful! I watched Luiza from fishing with Luiza swimming there- really wish I had some drone video of that

I also did the Crystal River boat and snorkel tour in 2012. We were fortunate enough to see a couple of manatees up close and seeing them via your drone shots is equally as amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme