Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

POI not centering using LITCHI

shawnski451

Join
Dec 3, 2017
Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue? Ill set up a mission with a couple of POI's and for some reason as the spark goes past or around the POI it seems to have difficulty keeping the POI in the center of the screen. The set POI will end up in the lower right hand quadrant of the screen. I have tried to compensate by placing the POI marker pin in what I feel would properly offset the difference of its actual location... but this kinda sucks and would like know if there is something I can do to correct this.

I am seeing the same problem. In this video, the tower that is centered at 1m, 23s is the poi from 20s until 2m, 0s. I ran the same mission with my P4P and got somewhat different poi views, but the desired poi was still definitely not centered.

A couple of quick things... The Spark does not have the gimbal yaw extents of many other drones so it will have trouble maintaining an exact center. Two, in the second post the 3m accuracy of the onboard GPS will make it VERY tough to keep an isolated object like that directly in the center if the view. It's like having two people connected by a string and they both are moving and without be able to turn your head.

Last piece, we're you in FPV or follow mode?

Spark often has the same problem even with Go4 app when using Point of interest flight mode. It's caused mostly by gimbal limitations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit