Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Polar pro filters

George62

Join
Jan 16, 2018
Just got the three pack of the polar pro lens filters. Has anyone used them before? Which one do you like to use most ? I got them because I heard it reduces glare, and improves picture quality.
Thx

I have them, havent had a chance to try on the Spark yet. On my Phantom, I almost always fly with the PL filter. Richer colours, better contrast.

I have the PolarPro set of 3 filters and I like to use the polarized filter the most on sunny days over water or glass/shinny surfaces for pictures, it really makes a difference on those shots. I don't take that many videos so I dont use the nd8 or nd16 filters as much, plus I really haven't learned how to use them correctly.

I have the PolarPro set of 3 filters and I like to use the polarized filter the most on sunny days over water or glass/shinny surfaces for pictures, it really makes a difference on those shots. I don't take that many videos so I dont use the nd8 or nd16 filters as much, plus I really haven't learned how to use them correctly.
I use them virtually every time I fly. In bright sun the ND 16 in overcast either the ND 8 or ND 4. And the polariser if there are reflections off water, wet vegetation, glass etc that I want to reduce or eliminate.

Highley recomendations Polar Pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast