Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Poll: How many batteries do you have for your Spark?

How many batteries do you have for your Spark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, KRR, AdrianT, gft01 and GeloSpark.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

I presently have 5, 7 if I could find my 2 flyaways. Most days I only use 3. I don't understand all the complaints about short battery life on the Spark. In a typical 12 minute flight can do a lot. Now I recently purchased a Mavic Pro and still figuring out what to do with all that time on the battery.

I have 5 but use 4. The 5th had a broken clip after a crash. So I use that to download video or pics. I use the original 3 charger with a 12 volt car charger I bought, that plugs into the original charger. It works as fast as the 120 volt. It is compact enough to fit in my soco case. Was able to use 6 batteries in a row until I had to leave. Wife gets impatient.....20190913_175850.jpg20190913_175738.jpg

Last edited:
6. When I go to the park, I fly until my thumbs get tired or the sun goes down, whichever comes first ;) One case carries my spark etc, the other case carries an 18AH SLA with three dual-12v-chargers. I usually go home with seven dead batteries, and tired thumbs, but no regrets!

(6 batteries is enough to fly almost continuously, I get a few minutes break during battery changes)

Have 4. Option 2 (2-4) or option 3 (4-6) ? Never seen a poll where 2 answers are correct. Maybe choices should be 1/2 , 3/4. 5/6 and 7+ Just a thought.

I have 5. So Spark’s short flight time is rarely an issue for me. Gives me about an hour in the air in the field.

4.you need 4 because of flight time.
The Spark being small has its advantages over larger craft but long battery life while flying is not one of them. I just got my fourth battery yesterday but plan to order a couple more. Curious how many batteries you have for your Spark?

The Spark being small has its advantages over larger craft but long battery life while flying is not one of them. I just got my fourth battery yesterday but plan to order a couple more. Curious how many batteries you have for your Spark?
How much does a new battery cost?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe