Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pond near Trout Creek Ontario

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
I posted a still or two from this flight already, sadly this in not a really adventurous expedition, just up, yaw and down... I was late getting out of town, and the woman was already tapping her toes 90 minutes further up the road. I will go back to this spot, it really is lovely. No cell service around, area has no grid, so technically its wilderness, there are a few cottages around and further down the road some more bigger lakes, they are on my list before the snow flies!

Please watch on YouTube, like, subscribe if you wish. Much appreciated.:cool:

Fab shooting. Colours (spelt wrong for you) are starting to look stunning. So wish we could see it for real but this brings it into our home so thanks.
LOL, so many shortcuts in America... oh removing that extra keystoke, it saved the nation! Ha ha! Thanks for the kind words about the video.

Gorgeous view. Really smooth flying and panning Northwood Mediaworks. Curious, were you using tripod mode, so steady. Appreciate the look.
Yes indeed, I was in tripod mode, also, I upscaled it to 60fps which adds some smoothness. There was one hicup in the middle of that pan, there were still insects flying up into my face, usually by this time of year they've vanished, it was rather warm that afternoon/evening. Yesterday we hit 31c or 88f and very humid... crazy for October!

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Beautiful! If you go back you'll have a hard time duplicating those conditions.

Yes, its off the beaten path, I never have much time, and mother nature is often another type of "mother";) so it may be tough. Will see what conditions are like this Friday...

I liked the still water reflection of the trees & sky!
Ya, the weather was perfect, I am kicking myself for not running to the other battery and upsetting the wife a little... I should have done some non tripod stuff, I am sure the higher views would have been awesome.

Reactions: SoccerRef12
Nice spot! For sure worth more visits. Colors are looking great. Just starting to change over in my neck of the woods. Thanks for sharing!

Well, my preference is really spring, because I hate winter! The fall/autumn is so beautiful, but its followed by that horrible white stuff.

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis