Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Portable Power

It's nothing more than a portable battery brick like all the other versions being sold. Besides, I doubt you could charge that sized battery with such a small solar panel array in a reasonable amount of time. Probably need 4-8 of those panels setups to generate enough juice for decent charge.

If you read the fine print on portable batteries, they recommend charging the brick using standard household outlet.

Reactions: Colin Wallbanks
Probably cheaper to use a car battery with some sort of amp/volt management system by arduino or pi.. Might not look pretty but probably a bigger bang for the buck.

Probably cheaper to use a car battery with some sort of amp/volt management system by arduino or pi.. Might not look pretty but probably a bigger bang for the buck.
I dont think you need to give your charger any smarts. The battery is already intellegent to handle charging itself. You should be able to throw 12v (max 13v) at the bottom 4 gold plates and the battery will handle the rest.

Reactions: Dudge Jredd
I'm pretty sure the current DJI 'chargers' do limit the amps, so I wouldn't be inclined to just hook up a battery to see what happens...

It is still pretty cheap to deal with that, but it is something to be aware of....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme