Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Portsmouth UK

irvine

Join
Dec 26, 2018
Taken on my DJI Spark. Anyone know how to import videos to this site. Regards Irvinescreen_55f80f87dd32364c_1545916594000.jpeg

What he said.:)

Reactions: irvine
Upload to YouTube and post a link
Sorry guys a bit dumb how do I upload to You Tube and post a link never done this before got some great videos taken on my Spark help please. Regards Irvine

Are the videos on your computer? If yes, then go to YouTube on your computer and sign in (or create an account). You will then be able to upload your clips.

You can upload from your phone, which I have done a few times using editing software that will put it in YouTube for me (though fails quite often).

Steep learning curve, but quite addictive!

Are the videos on your computer? If yes, then go to YouTube on your computer and sign in (or create an account). You will then be able to upload your clips.

You can upload from your phone, which I have done a few times using editing software that will put it in YouTube for me (though fails quite often).

Steep learning curve, but quite addictive!
Sorted out the video problem with you tube how do I get the video on to the Spark Forum Site thx

Sorted out the video problem with you tube how do I get the video on to the Spark Forum Site thx

Copy the YouTube link and paste it back to the Photo / Video section of the Forum under a new thread title that you create.

Photos can be directly uploaded, but not video.

Good luck.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis