Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Prevent a Crash or Flyaway with Your DJI Spark (the Complete Guide)

burison

Join
Dec 5, 2017
Ahoj, já Ti to nepřeložím. Ale před časem jsem hledal někoho z Čech na pokec o Sparku. Napsal jsem Ti a pak jsem Tě něčím odradil /věk?/a už jsi byl nedostupný. Je to jedno, ale co jsem udělal špatně? Fakt šlo jen o zkušennosti se Sparkem a nasát nějaké rady z provozu - nic víc. Díky za odpověď Venca.
Aha, promiň, Ty to chceš přeložit a zpřístupnit české komunitě - skvělé !!! To bych byl moc rád.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Web
www.Spark-Help.com
May I translate it to Czech language to make it more accessible for Czech Spark community? will state you as an author
Yes, that would be okay.

Reactions: monty.roman

CAG_ONE

Join
Dec 8, 2018
Wow, you sure put a lot of work into that. Thank you. I’ve had mine for a bit over a year and actually now I have a second one that I bought over the holidays. You give so much advice about so many topics which will help provide a better understanding of all the dynamics of the spark, app and controller. Again, thanks. Cheers!

Reactions: msinger

tsafe

Join
Sep 10, 2018
This is great to have for novice and experienced pilots. Awesome job, thanks!

Maarten Admiraal

Join
Nov 13, 2018
One more thing.... one time i had trouble with a shipping radar on a lighthouse (i guess that was the source of my problem). Radar can couse a compass to go wild... (luckily i could gain control again via ATTI)...

monty.roman

Join
Aug 30, 2018
Ahoj, já Ti to nepřeložím. Ale před časem jsem hledal někoho z Čech na pokec o Sparku. Napsal jsem Ti a pak jsem Tě něčím odradil /věk?/a už jsi byl nedostupný. Je to jedno, ale co jsem udělal špatně? Fakt šlo jen o zkušennosti se Sparkem a nasát nějaké rady z provozu - nic víc. Díky za odpověď Venca.
ahoj, napsal jsem ti zprávu.

Barbara

Join
Dec 25, 2018
Loc
Algoma District, North Shore, Ontario
I think this is a great resource. Answers to many of my early questions can be found in one place. I might suggest that you "PIN" the guide here or in the help forum.

Just a thought....

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJackson