Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Prevent a Crash or Flyaway with Your DJI Spark (the Complete Guide)

Ahoj, já Ti to nepřeložím. Ale před časem jsem hledal někoho z Čech na pokec o Sparku. Napsal jsem Ti a pak jsem Tě něčím odradil /věk?/a už jsi byl nedostupný. Je to jedno, ale co jsem udělal špatně? Fakt šlo jen o zkušennosti se Sparkem a nasát nějaké rady z provozu - nic víc. Díky za odpověď Venca.
Aha, promiň, Ty to chceš přeložit a zpřístupnit české komunitě - skvělé !!! To bych byl moc rád.

May I translate it to Czech language to make it more accessible for Czech Spark community? will state you as an author
Yes, that would be okay.

Reactions: monty.roman
Wow, you sure put a lot of work into that. Thank you. I’ve had mine for a bit over a year and actually now I have a second one that I bought over the holidays. You give so much advice about so many topics which will help provide a better understanding of all the dynamics of the spark, app and controller. Again, thanks. Cheers!

Reactions: msinger
One more thing.... one time i had trouble with a shipping radar on a lighthouse (i guess that was the source of my problem). Radar can couse a compass to go wild... (luckily i could gain control again via ATTI)...

Ahoj, já Ti to nepřeložím. Ale před časem jsem hledal někoho z Čech na pokec o Sparku. Napsal jsem Ti a pak jsem Tě něčím odradil /věk?/a už jsi byl nedostupný. Je to jedno, ale co jsem udělal špatně? Fakt šlo jen o zkušennosti se Sparkem a nasát nějaké rady z provozu - nic víc. Díky za odpověď Venca.
ahoj, napsal jsem ti zprávu.

I think this is a great resource. Answers to many of my early questions can be found in one place. I might suggest that you "PIN" the guide here or in the help forum.

Just a thought....

Last edited:
Reactions: msinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef