Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Prevent a Crash or Flyaway with Your DJI Spark (the Complete Guide)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Web
spark-help.com
Last edited:
Thank you for this Guide! Now you don't have to search through a bunch of posts to find an answer to a lot of things! It seems that you have covered just about everything. This should be a must for all pilots, especially new pilots.

Reactions: msinger
Thank you so much msinger for posting this. :cool:

Jeff

Excellent guide. Thank you for compiling this. I would like to request the admins to pin it to the top of "Spark Discussions" so that it is available for quick access.

I have just finished reading your guide and actually made an account on here to say thanks.
As a new pilot, I find this very useful.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Moonsword.

msinger is very knowledgeable and has helped a lot of pilots and continues to do so.:)

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Fantastic guide ..thank you msinger ..would really like to download this guide ..any way to do that ?....

would really like to download this guide ..any way to do that ?
You could save the webpage on your computer or print it. I don't have a print-friendly version, so it likely won't look as nice if you print it.

I made some changes to allow this guide to be cleanly printed or saved as a PDF. When printing it from your web browser, change the destination to PDF to save it as a PDF instead of printing it. For example, this is where that option is set in Chrome:

1546996113901.png

Reactions: elshagon
Fantastic, msinger!
Really appreciate your effort on producing the guide.. many thanks from Singapore.

I wish I could hit “Like” twice for this post. It’s great to review all if this when I’m not able to fly for a while. Thanks!!!

great guide. May I translate it to Czech language to make it more accessible for Czech Spark community? will state you as an author, of course.
Ahoj, já Ti to nepřeložím. Ale před časem jsem hledal někoho z Čech na pokec o Sparku. Napsal jsem Ti a pak jsem Tě něčím odradil /věk?/a už jsi byl nedostupný. Je to jedno, ale co jsem udělal špatně? Fakt šlo jen o zkušennosti se Sparkem a nasát nějaké rady z provozu - nic víc. Díky za odpověď Venca.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme