Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Prime day offers?

thewhatever

Join
Nov 8, 2017
Anyone knows what will be the offers on Spark with RC or fly more combos, new and refurbished on prime day of amazon?

They are supposed to be on sale for $500 ($49 off).

I hope they will do the same for the actual spark + rc combo, make it 350$ instead of 400. So I will add a battery with the 50$ gain

I hope they will do the same for the actual spark + rc combo, make it 350$ instead of 400. So I will add a battery with the 50$ gain

dont have to wait just go to bestbuy - on sale now $359 or 399 (color) with free RC

Has anyone heard if any other DJI drones will be included in the prime day event? I'm getting a mavic as well

Would be nice if they drop mavic air to 700$ but I doubt it.
Mavic pro refurbished are 800$ now so perhaps 700$ in prime?

Has anyone heard if any other DJI drones will be included in the prime day event?
The Mavic Pro will be $800 and the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo will be $1,000.

Rumored prices are very different, some websites are talking about 600$ and others 800$ for Mavic Pro. If it's 600$ then for sure I will get one,its only 200$ more than actual spark + rc combo

That's not the way I understood it, the fly more would be 700
The rumor mill is strong per the usual. We'll have to wait until Monday to see what kind of prices DJI reveals.

Most probably the mavic pro new will be 800$ and refurbished 600or 700$.
Spark fly more new 450$ and refurbished 375$.
Like with black Friday expect very small stocks so they will vanish in a matter of an hour if the prices will be that low

Ok so it looks like spark fly more combo refurbished will be 350-380$. But I didn't find it on Amazon dji official store. Only Camrise is selling it "certified" refurbished, does it mean it's dji themselves who refurbishe them?
Is Camrise a good shop?

Weird the 12 reviews are exactly the same as Camrise ones it's more expensive by 20$ though.
The reviews are the same since both sellers are sharing the same listing on Amazon. If you go here instead, you'll see all sellers on that listing (currently Camrise & DJI).

Thanks
Good thing I kept my prime trial untouched :)
380$ would be a crazy deal. It costs 750$ new here

Dji shop website posted the prices for new drones and it confirms the mavic pro at 800$ and spark fly more at 500$. Nothing new for refurbished, but I doubt they will keep the fly more at 440$ when brand new is 500$. Btw do you recommend refurbished by dji or some people got missing or broken parts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme