Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Problem with signal strength

hunterz

Join
May 11, 2018
Hi I just bought a spark last week but I'm having issues with signal strength when just using a phone for controlling I'm only getting one bar when only 12 inches away.its a bit better with the controller but still only get 2-3 bars.does anyone know what the problem might be.

Hi I just bought a spark last week but I'm having issues with signal strength when just using a phone for controlling I'm only getting one bar when only 12 inches away.its a bit better with the controller but still only get 2-3 bars.does anyone know what the problem might be.

You didn't mention if you are using an OTG cable. Have you tried using one? I have very similar issues when I connect the RC to the phone with WiFi.

Hi I'm just using WiFi for connection I will try an org lead next time to see if it helps any

turn off phones wifi fly otg.. turn off any wifi source on your persons or in your car ie hot spots fly far away 100 feet from any building with known wifi and try adjusting channels use 5.8 or pick a channel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe