Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Problems with video download

paul parisse

Join
Feb 12, 2018
Loc
Austin Texas
I am noticing that after I download video from the sd card that there are still videos on the app in the editor that have not downloaded. What am I doing wrong? I would really like those videos on the computer however sd card is wiped clean.

Those videos are saved locally on your phone in the DJI app (this happens automatically while you're flying / recording). You can remove them manually or have them automatically delete themselves when you run out of room.

Thank you for your reply maybe I wasn't clear I don't want them removed I want to be able to get them on to my computer to view who but I've already downloaded them from the SD card and didn't get them on the computer if they are still on the app how do I get them on the computer

Thank you for your reply maybe I wasn't clear I don't want them removed I want to be able to get them on to my computer to view who but I've already downloaded them from the SD card and didn't get them on the computer if they are still on the app how do I get them on the computer

If you have an Android, you can connect the device to your computer with a usb cable and navigate to the \DJI\dji.go.v4\DJI_RECORD folder to see the files.

However, these files are just a low quality local cache of the videos you recorded on the SD card on the Spark. They are there in case the SD card gets corrupted or if you lose the spark...you can review the low quality footage to try to track it down or to see videos that you lost on the SD card.
They should be exact copies (in lower resolution) of your videos on the SD card...so no real reason to back them up. I usually delete them after I move the videos from the SD card to my PC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none