Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Prop guards

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
Does anyone use these prop guards? I'm not looking to buy them just curious.
Jeff :cool:

Reactions: Spark 317
Had them on a pre-sylvester non DJI drone once. They were real rubbery and flexed so much that they'd get wound up in the propeller if you bumped something. They also got hung in trees very easily.

I've never put them on a spark.

Reactions: Highflyer
Does anyone use these prop guards? I'm not looking to buy them just curious.
Jeff :cool:

Yes I use them all the time on my mavic platinum and my spark

Reactions: Highflyer
Yep.

Gives me a place to mount the strobes and the best thing is that I can carry the Spark with my pinky finger if my hands are full.

yes

Got them with flymore combo but have never used them. Aesthetically really I just don’t like the look

Evert flight and they’ve saved me a few times.

Literally not having a dig just curious. What are you flying that close too that your hitting? Or is it just beaming around in sports mode?

Maybe I’m just flying around like a nana!

Sorry meant to say “Every”, my typing!! Spark has come down a few times (I’m on flight 199 and still on the original craft) and the guards have prevented the props smashing into whatever she came down into. Just gives me peace of mind.

Sorry meant to say “Every”, my typing!! Spark has come down a few times (I’m on flight 199 and still on the original craft) and the guards have prevented the props smashing into whatever she came down into. Just gives me peace of mind.
Ahh twickers, just admit it, you fly like a maniac. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme