Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Prop Guards

Oh! Ok, i don`t know. Sorry.
No problem, they have a so strange form that they don't fit well in bags. Still searching for a solution.

I almost buy that bag from ebay, but then I realise I didnt see any place to put the prop guards. This is actually my biggest issue with the bag that come with the fly more combo. I can fit everything but not the prop guards without "disturbing" the drone position in the bag.

Is it an idea to use double sided velcro and bind them together and hang them on the carrying strap of the bag ? I think finding a carrying case for these strangely formed things is hard, and if you do the carrying bag itself will be large.

Yes that is possible but I still prefer to have a proper and neater solution if there is any..

I, for one, wouldn't mind having the propeller guards on, only if they made a case where they can accommodate the propeller guards, i would be all over it!

Agree! If it is not such a hassle to put on and put off every time, if only they have a bag that will fit it with prop guards on, i would never take it out.
Some tests on youtube actually says that with prop guards it flies longer (i have no idea how this is even logical, but hey its their test)

I have a similar one from but I didn't found a way to put the prop guards in it. Did you found a way?

I have one, and they fit just fine in the zipper spot although you need to place them in a particular orientation.

IMG_2973.jpg

My quest now is to find a compact, yet good case that will hold all of the FMC equipment plus the MavMount. I just returned a LowePro Quadguard TX case because no matter how I arranged things I couldn’t get everything to fit.

I have one, and they fit just fine in the zipper spot although you need to place them in a particular orientation.

View attachment 1071

My quest now is to find a compact, yet good case that will hold all of the FMC equipment plus the MavMount. I just returned a LowePro Quadguard TX case because no matter how I arranged things I couldn’t get everything to fit.
Thanks for the idea, but in this area I have my iPad mini4. As with the time I don't use the prop a lot, I have put them in another bag. I am using a Lowepro QuadGuard Kit which is more made for FPV drone but fit nicely the cheap black handbag from EBAY (I have removed the handle as it fit better so. The best is that if I have a space issue, I can just take out the black handbag and take only that.
See thread Did Dji release spark to early, post #11.

2017-07-11 18.23.42.jpg 2017-07-11 18.25.39.jpg 2017-07-11 18.24.07.jpg 2017-07-11 18.24.39.jpg

Yes exactly, forget to mention that the one I use, you can easily split it in 2 bags.

Hey Dronason, would you be able to fit the spark with prop guards on in one of the sides of the lowepro bag?
It has a flexible padding which I assume you can rearrange with velcro kind of thing?
If yes then I am buying it!

In the QuadGuard kit as per above pictures, no.
In CS200 yes but it would take almost all space.
2017-08-28 15.21.48.jpg

Thanks Dronason..
I guess I wont be doing it then.
If it is just fits then there is a chance that certain pressure from outside will hit it and as the guards are attached to the arms, it might damage the arms..
too bad.. I really like flying it with guards on but the hassle to attach and deattach is just annoying :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef