Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Question about litchi and go 4

kydroneman

Join
Nov 2, 2017
I bought some short OTG cables(china) and couldn't get them to work so I swapped out a longer usb to micro I had with a s7 data adapter on it and got go 4 to work with OTG. Litchi on the other hand wouldn't work with OTG(beta). I uninstalled go 4 and rebooted my phone and ran litchi and OTG worked. This mean litch and go 4 can't co-exist on the same device or no.

It could be related to one of the apps being in memory when the other is run. the apps need to be force closed prior to using from the settings/apps menu. By removing one program, you effectively closed the one removed. Both apps in memory can cause issues.

Reactions: Blellow
It could be related to one of the apps being in memory when the other is run. the apps need to be force closed prior to using from the settings/apps menu. By removing one program, you effectively closed the one removed. Both apps in memory can cause issues.

good thought I'll try that tomorrow and see. thanks

Litchi advise to force stop any other apps for DJI before starting Litchi. I also had to kill Red Waypoint.

On the OTG usage, I was advised by Litchi support that the new Beta for Android still doesn't officially support OTG due to some bugs in the SDK. I found I could use it until I tried to change the maximum altitude setting from Litchi and it failed over OTG but worked with WiFi. There may be other hidden issues.

buen dia a todos, si vacian el cache y la memoria de las app DJI y fuerzan a ser detenidas por el sistema, Litchi funciona con OTG y con todas sus funciones

I bought some short OTG cables(china) and couldn't get them to work so I swapped out a longer usb to micro I had with a s7 data adapter on it and got go 4 to work with OTG. Litchi on the other hand wouldn't work with OTG(beta). I uninstalled go 4 and rebooted my phone and ran litchi and OTG worked. This mean litch and go 4 can't co-exist on the same device or no.
I am Beta testing the Litchi app . I have both the dji go4 and Litchi installed on my ipad mini4 and both work. You must make sure that both apps are not open at the time. When running the Litchi beta app when you plug in the OTG cable a note on the screen pops up that this device may not be supported but it connects and works well.

Litchi funciona con DJI GO 4 instaladas con cable OTG, solo hay que detener las otras app antes de inciar Litchi

I have no problems with my iPhone 6S+ running both Dji GO4 and Litchi - even at the same time using an OTG cable.
I used to find Dji GO4 easier to set camera settings and such but Litchi has improved to the point where I don't switch near as often these days.

I'm going to try that even though the litchi website says you can't run litchi with go 4 installed but the force stop may take care of that. worst case uninstall go 4 and install as needed because go 4 runs with litchi installed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex