Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Quick flight to the beaver pond

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
No audio on this, as I did not have time to source the right stuff. Personal life is in chaos again, thats my excuse. But wanted to share the secnery with you folks all the same. Some rough edits, but hey, it was the right weather.

By contrast, take a look at flight 43 to see the same scene in the summer.

Please watch if you can direct on YT and please subscribe if you wish. Thanks.

No audio on this, as I did not have time to source the right stuff. Personal life is in chaos again, thats my excuse. But wanted to share the secnery with you folks all the same. Some rough edits, but hey, it was the right weather.

By contrast, take a look at flight 43 to see the same scene in the summer.

Please watch if you can direct on YT and please subscribe if you wish. Thanks.

You live in a very beautiful area and your videos are great too!

But I live in Florida and don't understand "The Seasons". I thought Spring begins when all the snow is gone and lakes aren't frozen. At least that is what they teach us in school here ;)

Reactions: MVGsparked
Is that why they call your location "The frozen North"? [emoji12]

It’s more commonly known as “The Great White North” which is probably why we joke about Americans coming up in July with skis on the rack (grin).
NB

P.S. The skiing is terrible in July unless you keep heading both about 1500 miles.

You live in a very beautiful area and your videos are great too!

But I live in Florida and don't understand "The Seasons". I thought Spring begins when all the snow is gone and lakes aren't frozen. At least that is what they teach us in school here ;)

Yes, our winters tend to drag on... they dont care about equinoxes or calendars much! So the greening tends to be end of April into early May... I will be sure to share that.

Thanks for share.the place....music me.. and it is very nice. Sometimes the silence is gold..sometimes we need see..and no hear..ty my friend
Thanks for your kind comments. Slience sometimes is forgotten in our world these days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast