Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Quick flight

That's a lovely click. So your OTG set-up worked?
Thank you. Yes, finally got it to work. The problem was the cable and the otg. I got a direct micro usb to usb type C cable and when I tried it for the first time, the dji go4 app opened and I set it as default. I then took my drone out

Reactions: Ronman29
Thank you. Yes, finally got it to work. The problem was the cable and the otg. I got a direct micro usb to usb type C cable and when I tried it for the first time, the dji go4 app opened and I set it as default. I then took my drone out
nice picture do you use filters? if so what kind.

I'm not enjoying these dark nights, I go work dark and then finish when it's dark so I'm not getting much flying in at the moment. I took the spark out last night tho to check the new 4.3.4 Go 4 app and got the shock of my life how good it was. Upto now this combination is the best I've had on the little Spark 4.3.4 and 1000 firmware update using the Samsung galaxy s8 and the otg cable.

The DJI Adam with the DJI Goggles otg cable is the best I've used and I've bought them all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef