Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Rancocas Creek Hainesport, NJ

RoarRoar

Join
Feb 3, 2018
Loc
NYC Metro Area
Taking the Spark on a trip abroad next week so after some gimbal adjustments I thought I needed to take the old bird out for a spin. Out of all the drones I own this is still my favorite mainly due to it's size, spring loaded props, and no fold out legs. I can always be up in the air and flying in minutes.

It helps if you’ve got a good looking back yard! Totally agree the Spark. I fired mine up last night funnily enough just to check everything up to date-all good and turned the props over quickly-all well. Have to say I find my (not so new now MA2) quicker to get in the air. With things like the on-board OTG cable it is up in about 2 mins. Lovely vid and well shot.

Reactions: RotorWash
Swooped at the end, looked like a hawk ?
Was certainly interested in a snack, lol.
Bite size Spark.
The hawks are pretty abundant in Southern New Jersey this time of year. This was a few miles from my home but my actual home backs up on a nature preserve and they must know that's the spot.

It helps if you’ve got a good looking back yard! Totally agree the Spark. I fired mine up last night funnily enough just to check everything up to date-all good and turned the props over quickly-all well. Have to say I find my (not so new now MA2) quicker to get in the air. With things like the on-board OTG cable it is up in about 2 mins. Lovely vid and well shot.
I agree. I have a MPP and Air2s as well as a few FPV Drones. The Air2s is quick and in the air rather fast as well.

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav