Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

RC and spark not pairing

thewhatever

Join
Nov 8, 2017
I have the spark combo with RC and OTG, it used to work flawlessly in winter, now that I want to take some videos in summer the RC won't connect to the spark anymore.
I tried the 3 beeps reset but no joy
Same thing with the 3 buttons simultaneously on the RC
I can connect to the spark without RC and my phone can see both WIFI of DJI spark and RC, but for an unknown reason the RC can't see the Spark!!!
Please help

I have the spark combo with RC and OTG, it used to work flawlessly in winter, now that I want to take some videos in summer the RC won't connect to the spark anymore.
I tried the 3 beeps reset but no joy
Same thing with the 3 buttons simultaneously on the RC
I can connect to the spark without RC and my phone can see both WIFI of DJI spark and RC, but for an unknown reason the RC can't see the Spark!!!
Please help

Since you didn't mention...Once you do the three beep reset, you have to do the one beep pair.
press the pause, Fn and C1 till the controller starts beeping and with the Spark on, hold the battery button till the first beep.

Second thought, did you have a firmware update when you tried to start it up this summer?
I ask because some updating the controller actually got bricked in the process.
It is a DJI known issue and they make it right.

One thing to try: Set your phone down far away, like 20 ft and see if they pair. I couldn't believe it, but my spark and remote would not connect while the phone was nearby. Replaced the phone and all is well. Flew with that phone last summer without trouble.

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502