Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Recommendations for silent propellers

GGV24

Join
Sep 4, 2017
Dear Spark community,

I would like to upgrade to more silent propeller for my Spark. A friend told me that using 3 arm or even 4 arms propeller would help. Can you advise me any site or provider that sell silent propeller for the spark or let me know if there is any risk or disadvantage of using them versus original folding ones ?

Thank you

Gilles

Reactions: MannyCAM2001

Spark 317

Well known member with a Spark.
Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
Unless you use a balloon, the Spark will be noisy no matter what prop is used, although it may sound different in pitch, it still makes noticeable noise.

Master Air Screw has been an R/C propeller manufacture for a long time and came out with these in the past year or so for the Spark.

I have a set and like them but they don't fold like the OEM's and must be removed depending on what you carry the Spark in.

Here is a short video by one of the Forum members( SPark_South_Oz ) showing the sound between the two.

Another well liked prop are the
Anbee Spark Propellers 4730F Colored Props Blades for DJI Spark Drone, 4pcs/Set

They're not quiet but they are colorful and they do fold for storage.

I haven't seen a 3 or 4 blade prop available for the Spark.

Good Luck. 🙂

Sjassie

Join
Nov 6, 2019
Bought myself the master aircrew to and besides the fact they do not fold I do like them better then the originals. I ordered some fake off Ali but they where a waste of time and some money, the did not fly stable.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sean_OL