Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Recommended DJI Spark Accessories for new flyer

The DJI portable charger along with the carrying case is very good when you are on the move. It can carry the AC, RC and 2 spare batteries together. You can also fit in your OTG cable, card reader and a few spare propellers. And the best part is that you can charge all your stuff in your backpack itself.

View attachment 8924
That is that carrier? So it's got a charging battery built into it? Can you provide a link or at least what it's called? How do you carry it - does it have a handle?

That is that carrier? So it's got a charging battery built into it? Can you provide a link or at least what it's called? How do you carry it - does it have a handle?
Yes, it has a 5000mAh battery built into it. So it is basically a mobile charging station for the aircraft (with battery installed) and 2 extra batteries. Also has a USB port which can be use to charge the RC or phone.
The case has a handle. Picture and links below.
Buy Spark Portable Power Pack - DJI Store
Buy Spark Portable Charging Station Bag - DJI Store
IMG_20181222_143911.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: McCloudSpark
If you could then also charge the charging station using the car - it would be the perfect travel accessory!

If you could then also charge the charging station using the car - it would be the perfect travel accessory!
The charging station comes with a typical AC adapter like we get in our laptops. I don't know if there are inverters/adapters available to use the power socket provided in the car.

Reactions: McCloudSpark
O ring or two O rings are or were very inportant to hold the battery they seperate sometimes mine did it five times and landing skids will clip on and help hold the batteries litchi changed the distance and made my spark a well oiled machine most enjoyable and worry free carbonfiber props are really good with the spark i use them with my mavic but they don,t enhance like the spark although at 39 mph the obsicle aviodance isn,t quick enough Have fun

O ring or two O rings are or were very inportant to hold the battery they seperate sometimes mine did it five times and landing skids will clip on and help hold the batteries litchi changed the distance and made my spark a well oiled machine most enjoyable and worry free carbonfiber props are really good with the spark i use them with my mavic but they don,t enhance like the spark although at 39 mph the obsicle aviodance isn,t quick enough Have fun

You have carbon props for your Spark? Link please!

Hello DJI Spark Forum,
As a DJI Spark owner who is yet to fly I'd like to protect my investment. I notice that there's a raft of accessories available to me but would like to ask what is worth purchasing and what's not. So far I've looked at extender legs, lens and gimbal cover, landing pad, sun shade cover and propeller bungee. I bought my DJI Spark with the fly more option so I've already got propeller protectors, the RC and a spare battery. Can you help me so I don't buy accessories that aren't really required that don't enhance my enjoyment of flying my Spark. Many thanks. Robert

The DJI portable charger along with the carrying case is very good when you are on the move. It can carry the AC, RC and 2 spare batteries together. You can also fit in your OTG cable, card reader and a few spare propellers. And the best part is that you can charge all your stuff in your backpack itself.

View attachment 8924
I like that the charger has a case to protect the props and holds your controller.

Many thanks for your DJI Spark recommended accessory list, I've put them in my Amazon (UK) wish list ready for pay day.

Do you have any thoughts about extender legs and legs that you attach whilst using the prop guards?

Thanks again
Hello I have these 2 things for Spark the legs slide on to the prop guards giving you an extra height the spring loaded legs are good as well. Regards Irvine1552221153913.jpeg1552221361237.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov