Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Refurb Units

Gecko10

Join
Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone know if the refurb units come with a controller? Can't seem to get a straight answer from DJI

Thanks

Yes, refurbished Sparks come with everything a new Spark comes with (including a 1-year warranty) when you buy from DJI or an authorized DJI dealer.

I bought a refurbished fly more combo for $379 during Amazon Prime Day. It's normally $439 and I say it's worth it. I also own a refurbished Phantom 4 and both drones were immaculate when I got them. I may never buy a new DJI.

Newegg has the deal on right now on the refurbished fly more combo ...$359 with a $10 coupon and no tax or delivery fee.
I bought a "new" fly more combo from them a few weeks ago for $499, with enough bonus eggpoints to buy a 3rd battery, so for $499 I got the brand new fly more with 3 batteries, and they are the NEW redesigned batteries too! Not sure which batteries come with the refurbished units, but it's not that big of a deal anyways...although i haven't had one fall out of the sky yet...then it will be a big deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar