Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Refurbished Spark ESC Error

atl30

Join
Jul 14, 2018
Hi - I received my refurbished Spark 3 days ago and when I went to fly it kept telling me it was unable because "No. 3 Esc-ESC Error" after rebooting it a few times I was able to fly and then I shut it down and fly it again without issues a few hours later. Now today I went to fly again and its giving me the same ESC error but no matter how many times I restart it the error will not go away. I tried downgrading the firmware and got the same error, I then upgraded the firmware and again got the same error. I have done the IMU calibration a few times as well.

Anything else I can try? Or does anyone know how long it would take to get it replaced or refunded? I bought it from DJI directly as a refurbished Fly More combo

Refurbished drones have same warranty as brand new, if u bought it from DJI as u said you can contact DJI and they will fix it or replace it.

They opened a case for replacement but I need to ship it across the country and wait for them to inspect it before they will ship a new one. This whole thing has been such a let down. It was defective since I opened the box but now they have my money they could care less

I sent my spark. From Dallas tx USA an they receive it in to business days I had it back the next week which I think was very fast an a I didn’t buy from DJI I bought from Best Buy and a totally different thing wrong my mother board was out I was still under warranty got it fix for free

They opened a case for replacement but I need to ship it across the country and wait for them to inspect it before they will ship a new one. This whole thing has been such a let down. It was defective since I opened the box but now they have my money they could care less
Yeah I understand your frustration but those kind of things can happen, I hope you will get your spark as soon as possible. It is a great quad and you will have a lot of fun with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme