Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Remote battery charger

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Juan B.

Here's a few options to this question. :)

Buy more batteries.;)

Just kidding.
I'm up to nine batteries thanks to super good deals in the past. Not so much today.

I purchased this Ravpower pack when I only had a few batteries and was able to keep the Spark flying during the day by charging the remote, device, and batteries with the stock battery hub between flights.

I would fly at one location. Load the stuff in the car and charge while driving to the next spot.

Another option is the DJI Spark Portable charger.
It will charge 2 batteries plus one on the Spark, as well as the remote and device.

A lot of members are happy with this portable charger, the Smatree charger for the Spark.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: Juan B
I went with the Smatree. It charges 3 batteries simultaneously in under an hour. With 4 batteries I can continuously fly in cooler weather, but need to let them cool down when it's hot out. Might put a 5th battery in the rotation when it warms up. Wanted to stay with the DJI, but takes 2 hours to give a full charge.

Reactions: Spark 317
I spent 20 bucks on the cheapest AC inverter from Harbor Freight. My DJI charger plugs into it and charges the batteries quite handily.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme