Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

RTH not working and drone lost in bush

DavoDoughnuts

Join
Dec 27, 2017
So I was flying my spark above the bush area and above the trees. The battery was quite low so I pressed RTH and it started to come back, but stopped half way to home and lowered itself into the thick bushy area. I have now lost my drone in the bush. Does anyone have any tips on how to find it and also how to prevent this from happening in the future? Please help!Screenshot_2017-12-28-10-43-29.jpg

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Ok so it did an emergency landing before it got to home, is there any way to stop it from emergency landing in future?

Ok so it did an emergency landing before it got to home, is there any way to stop it from emergency landing in future?
When the battery reaches the critically low level, the Spark will auto land at its current location. The only way to prevent that from occurring is by ensuring you get the Spark back to the home point before the battery reaches the critically low level.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none