Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Safety notification bug

f.egberink

Join
Aug 20, 2017
Hi Guys,
I’m abroad this weekend and received this annoying safety notification. However it seems it doesn’t fit my screen and I can’t agree on the terms because of it. Any tips?

Attachments

• A55B7E9B-0C7C-45F9-898A-8CA5A4CAC8C2.png
    A55B7E9B-0C7C-45F9-898A-8CA5A4CAC8C2.png
    281.1 KB · Views: 39
iPhone SE
Did you follow what the other user did and check whether you were in zoom mode?

Ok, Just an update. I started thinking about the smaller screen on my iPhone 6s and Zoran suggesting using a tablet. So, I remembered about my crappy eyesight and the fact that when I set up my IPhone, I set it to zoomed mode in the settings. I went into settings, changed it back to normal from zoom and viola, worked like a charm! I guess having the screen zoomed made the two overlap, which in turn, wouldn't let me access the circle to check, which kept the yes button greyed out (since the app is trying to cram it all into the little space). Anyways, thanks for the suggestions and ran through two batteries as soon as I got it functioning properly. It's WAAAAAY better to actually see where you are going on FPV...lol

Thanks again and if anyone brings up that problem again, now we know why..

I have the same issue on my iPhone 6s I can’t unlock a safety zone after texting a code to my phone I can’t get to the verify button

Tried that as well. But soon as I go back to my screen I get the same message again. Will try to contact DJI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis