Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Samsung Galaxy S2 Tap for my Spark?

HaveGalaxy Tab S2 and ipad mini4, both are nice. Best is to minimize number of other apps you install on it.

Reactions: Fiete
HaveGalaxy Tab S2 and ipad mini4, both are nice. Best is to minimize number of other apps you install on it.
Apple is to expensive I don't spend over 300 bucks only for flying! With otg its great i think the Android stuff

Apple is to expensive I don't spend over 300 bucks only for flying! With otg its great i think the Android stuff
Agree with you, that's my only apple device and that come from beginning of Spark where the android version of the Go4 app was terrible, too much frustration. That always the same story with a new DJI drone, at first the IOS version is better and usually after a year, it is same. Now it is ok, I use the ipad for larger screen and my Samsung S8 when I need to carry minimum, both does the job.

That's what I said too, but I tried 4 different android tablets and all of them were either laggy or had way too many disconnects within a 400-500 foot distance at 100ft for me... I ended up getting a ipad 9.7 from tmobile for $30 a month with unlimited data. No regrets, have not had any real issues with the ipad

I have a galaxy tab S2, it's working good no lag , It was lagging a lot with my galaxy tab S.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar