Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Samsung s20 5g otg cable

Farkle

Join
Jan 27, 2018
Hi Folks,
I have new Samsung s20 5g. I would like to use a otg cable . Has anyone had success doing this?
All help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Farkle

Hello Farkle. There is no reason it shouldn't work. Although I use an iPad mini4 I have used my Galaxy S10 with an OTG cable and it worked just fine. Don't forget to turn off WiFi or just put it in Airplane mode.

Reactions: Farkle
watch out with direct USB micro to USB C "OTG" cables . I bought two from different supplyers and they didn't work. Phone was charging RC ( blinking leds on RC) and not vice versa.
The only which works are a usb micro to USB A fem OTG combined with a USB C to USB A male. RC is charging phone

watch out with direct USB micro to USB C "OTG" cables . I bought two from different supplyers and they didn't work. Phone was charging RC ( blinking leds on RC) and not vice versa.
The only which works are a usb micro to USB A fem OTG combined with a USB C to USB A male. RC is charging phone
Be aware that many OTG cables' connector ends are not interchangeable even if they are both the same type. If you see that your remote is charging your phone, simply swap the connector ends of the cable. Most of the time this will correct the issue and give you the connection you want. I marked the end of my OTG cable that needs to be plugged into the phone.

You shouldn't have any issue. I have a S10+ and use OTG cable that's micro USB- USB C . Sometimes it will show a charge for a split second but goes away when I open the DJI app.

Hello Farkle. There is no reason it shouldn't work. Although I use an iPad mini4 I have used my Galaxy S10 with an OTG cable and it worked just fine. Don't forget to turn off WiFi or just put it in Airplane mode.
Thanks for the re
You shouldn't have any issue. I have a S10+ and use OTG cable that's micro USB- USB C . Sometimes it will show a charge for a split second but goes away when I open the DJI app.
Thanks for the information.

Anyone ever heard about micro USB /A ( plug in controller) and micro USB/B ( connector of cable we all plug in our controller ) . ?
What is the difference between USB micro-A and micro-B connectors? - Quora
I.ve searched the www. but no one offers the cable we really need. Swiss electric bicycle company FLYER offers a cable micro usb/a to micro usb/b to charge a cellphone with the battery of the bicycle. A friend of me owns a flyer and attended me on the existence of micro usb/a.
anyway the micro/a plug fits better in a controller than the micro/b plug. I have tried this. As my phone is usb c I couldn.t verify if the flyer cable can be usefull for us.
Bosch USB-oplaadkabel voor Intuvia en Nyon display (E-Bike Control Unit) laadkabel, zwart, één maat: Amazon.nl

This is what you need.
Micro USB/a to Screenshot_20201015-124304.pngmicro USB/b of dependi g your Samsung USB /C

Try switching your phone over to developer options select debugging go down to where it shows what it's DE bugging and put MTM or PTP transfer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex