Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

San Vicente Reservoir, CA

Weazel

Join
Dec 20, 2018
Hello everyone, this is my first post on here. I have had my Spark for almost a year and just love what this little thing can do. I just recently
started posting videos on YouTube and wanted to share this one with you. I am constantly working on improving my video skills. Let me know
what you think and I hope you like it.

Looks like a nice place to fly. Love the topography. Where I live, everything is flat. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Weazel
Looks like a nice place to fly. Love the topography. Where I live, everything is flat. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, yeah this place is big so lots of space to fly around. I had to go back after the first time I went there.

Hello everyone, this is my first post on here. I have had my Spark for almost a year and just love what this little thing can do. I just recently
started posting videos on YouTube and wanted to share this one with you. I am constantly working on improving my video skills. Let me know
what you think and I hope you like it.

Really enjoyed your choice of framing and transitions and your panning was superb! Something I'm aiming for, takes time. Music was great and it's always nice to see other Spark Pilots in the video as well! You have definitely earned your wings, great job! Hopefully you'll do a few more for us soon. ?

Reactions: Weazel
Wow, what a beautiful place to fly and just outside of San Diego! Great video!
Thanks. The first time I was there I was surprised how big the reservoir was. You can find a nice quiet spot on a trail to launch from. It's just so relaxing to get the Spark up in the air and go.

Really enjoyed your choice of framing and transitions and your panning was superb! Something I'm aiming for, takes time. Music was great and it's always nice to see other Spark Pilots in the video as well! You have definitely earned your wings, great job! Hopefully you'll do a few more for us soon. ?
Thanks for the nice comments. It has taken me some time to get where I am at. The panning around that dock thing took me a few tries. That is something I want to work on. I still have a lot to go as I am still new lol. I am starting to make a list of what I want to shoot so that I don't waste battery time. I have a couple of other videos on YouTube if you want to check them out. Always a work in progress. Oh and I will definitely make more that's for sure ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502