Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Saturday out with Phoebe the Spark. No storm this time.

and thus the name Tentoes! Got it! :) I loved your video, awesome job of putting it all together. Background music was spot on! So many people are urban now that most have never experienced a wide-open field and the feeling of peace and freedom it allows. Best therapy going!

The name "Tentoes:" Well, Mom had no idea when she named me that that I would refuse to wear shoes under most conditions. For an explanation of the name, see the bottom of my page at Tentoes

I was 7 when we moved to a town with an incredibly beautiful park with long trails through the woods and places to climb on rocks. I discovered one of my favorite things to do. The picnic areas, playgrounds and creek were also great.

And I could not believe, on this beautiful day, that there was NOBODY else out.

Reactions: RotorWash
The name "Tentoes:" Well, Mom had no idea when she named me that that I would refuse to wear shoes under most conditions. For an explanation of the name, see the bottom of my page at Tentoes

I was 7 when we moved to a town with an incredibly beautiful park with long trails through the woods and places to climb on rocks. I discovered one of my favorite things to do. The picnic areas, playgrounds and creek were also great.

And I could not believe, on this beautiful day, that there was NOBODY else out.
Great website and interesting story!

Reactions: Tentoes
You don’t get to produce a vid like this without being creative and an accomplished flyer. I add my congrats to the others above. First class.

You sir are a unique individual with a very unique outlook on the world. I like it and salute you. ? :D

The preparation and planning that went into making this video so successful shows. I've always enjoyed photography and the Spark provides a unique photo essay opportunity. You've got it going on! Well done and thanks for sharing.

Well done man. And I thoroughly enjoyed your explanation on your website. And that you embrace your differences, that takes courage in today's world. Kudos for that.

hehe

I have a little trouble with telephones, so at lunch, I stopped at a local business in person to see about doing business with them. They gave me a phone number to call. Not quite what I had in mind.

Uniquely beautiful!

hehe

Wish I had someone cuter to photograph
71.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis