Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Say it isn't so! Has DJI removed 360 panos?

Thanks Chris.

I have MS ICE and have successfully made a handful of the tiny planets.

I'll dig around and see about how to do the interactive 360 photos.
Not at my computer right now, but usually the VR panos are called rectilinear and uses the same images as TinyPlanet.

Reactions: Spark 317
Very cool.

I had the 360 pano confused with the Sphere Pano (tiny planet).

Is this easy to do?

Thanks for sharing.
They are very easy to do. In the GO4 app Camera mode select image type and switch from single shot to 360 panorama. After landing with everything still on go to the PLAY button and the 360 pano can be selected, downloaded and stitched by the GO4 app. The completed 360 is then saved on your device. This assumes you are using a SPARK. You can also stitch them later with other programs which other members have pointed out.

I'll give it a shot.

And this will provide the interactive image like yours to share with others once saved to the device?

Thank You.

I'll give it a shot.

And this will provide the interactive image like yours to share with others once saved to the device?

Thank You.
The 360s are interactive on your device. On a PC you need a program to view them interactively. I use a free one from GoPro called GoPro VR Player. Kolor | Download GoPro VR Player

The 360s are interactive on your device. On a PC you need a program to view them interactively. I use a free one from GoPro called GoPro VR Player. Kolor | Download GoPro VR Player
Thanks for that link. I have been trying to find a desktop app that can view VR Panos quickly and easily to see what they look like before I post them to SkyPixel.

Chris

I like doing 360 Panos on my Spark, and finally figured out a good way to "share" them straight out of the phone.
You can send people a link and they can zoom around and interact w/ the pano on theri phone.

Reactions: awacsnl and Haggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers