Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Selling my Spark with my FCC number written on it

tahoejeff

Join
Apr 26, 2019
I wrote my FCC license number on my Spark in permanent marker, and now I want to sell it. What should I do since I can't remove the number? Just cross it out?

If you used a "Sharpie" pen, you can use denatured alcohol to remove the number. It may take some repeated applications if the number has been on there for a long while but it should remove most of it.

Reactions: tahoejeff
If you used a "Sharpie" pen, you can use denatured alcohol to remove the number. It may take some repeated applications if the number has been on there for a long while but it should remove most of it.
Thank you. Will give that a try.

Failing that, try fading it out with a chlorine liquid mixed with gelatine, brush on thickly, leave a day or 3, maybe freshen up application during that, or repeat.
It might fade the paint too though.

Another option might be a cheap wrap even just to the part the number is written on (top shell cover ?).
You can probably get a proper wrap offcut from a local car wrapping place, and DIY.

Reactions: tahoejeff
Failing that, try fading it out with a chlorine liquid mixed with gelatine, brush on thickly, leave a day or 3, maybe freshen up application during that, or repeat.
It might fade the paint too though.

Another option might be a cheap wrap even just to the part the number is written on (top shell cover ?).
You can probably get a proper wrap offcut from a local car wrapping place, and DIY.
Thank you for your response!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast