Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sensors

Jacobroberts08

Join
Mar 26, 2019
What type of sensors are on the DJI spark? I’m doing a school project on mine and need to know and can’t find anything on it.

What type of sensors are on the DJI spark? I’m doing a school project on mine and need to know and can’t find anything on it.

If you type "sensor" in the search bar of this Forum and click the "titles only" button all the information you need is available. The Spark manual is online from the DJI home page with additional info including diagrams and specs.

I can point you in the right direction but considering it's homework the rest is up to you.

When your research is complete you can post the results here and we can perhaps help you find the ones you've missed. Sounds like a fun project. Good luck!

Bueller? Bueller? ... Anybody? ?

...Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw him pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.?

Reactions: Surfnut
Hi there are 2 sensors on the spark 1 on front and the other on the bottom. The front tells you when you are too close to a subject or person it will beep and the distance is shown.

Other bottom sensor is used for positioning i.e. GPS see photos. Hope this helps good luck. Irvine (Portsmouth UK)1553956571817.jpeg1553956632700.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex