Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Seventh Fairy - Aerial Photography

Interesting yet unfinished website. Is the website promoting your business?

I see you used your super high alt flight for some of that footage, yep, that was way up! As for your site, Wix is okay (you will have ads all over the place unless you pay), but most of us use YouTube or perhaps AirVuz.... up to you of course. The resolution seems low on some of that video... was that all from your SD card or from your mobile device?

If you want some inexpensive hosting, send me a private message, the company I use is very reasonable.

So Event Horizon, is that your business?
Some of it was screen recorded because I started shooting before I got my 64gb sd. The horizon pic I thunk was at like, 400 or 500 feet. I think it was 400+, not sure. I rarely go beyond 450+ unless it's just for a quick sun shot. But there's nothing really around me, sadly, just a ton of boring green lol. Thanks for the compliment on my site, I use the site because I can't upload photos to YouTube only videos so the site allows me to upload photos and videos at the expense of being free the ads I can deal with for now

I see you used your super high alt flight for some of that footage, yep, that was way up! As for your site, Wix is okay (you will have ads all over the place unless you pay), but most of us use YouTube or perhaps AirVuz.... up to you of course. The resolution seems low on some of that video... was that all from your SD card or from your mobile device?

If you want some inexpensive hosting, send me a private message, the company I use is very reasonable.
Okay so like when I try to message you privately it says not supported module or something like that

Never seen it... I like big screens for this stuff. Am on iOS when flying.
Year I was on a galaxy view, lol. That TV sized tablet, but my stupid brother broke it playing with his stupid friends in the house. I miss sitting outside watching the world on that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar