Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Shan’t be out in this!!

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Sounded breezy as we woke up and had a look at UAV right now. This is windy for us but suspect some of my friends out there have it far worse. 4D773656-7B59-4537-94F7-43F4CFBA7C89.pngMy son will be having a challenging time as he flies his passengers in his Embraer175 to Berlin from Birmingham right now! Safe flying everyone.

Wow. Never seen 60+ mph wind speed before.

I've been grounded the past couple of days with 40 mph gust and rain but hope to get out in a few hours to capture a sunrise as it's clear and calm now. :)

Wow. Never seen 60+ mph wind speed before.

I've been grounded the past couple of days with 40 mph gust and rain but hope to get out in a few hours to capture a sunrise as it's clear and calm now. :)
Do you ever sleep? I worked out you replied at about 01.12.

Do you ever sleep? I worked out you replied at about 01.12.

02:12 actually.

I'm up at 3 and at work by 4:30. I put my day in early and have the afternoon off to "play".

Speaking of playing, the sun is up in about 10 minutes. Maybe I'll get a shot or two?

02:12 actually.

I'm up at 3 and at work by 4:30. I put my day in early and have the afternoon off to "play".

Speaking of playing, the sun is up in about 10 minutes. Maybe I'll get a shot or two?
Sorry. Always forget your State is further East than one thinks. Hope you get Spark up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar